Landscape Architect / Urban Planner
MKSK is known for creative solutions addressing economic, social, environmental, historical, and cultural challenges within our cities. Our 90+ person team of Landscape Architects and Urban Planners, spread across 7 offices in 5 states, craft public places and spaces to transform, inspire, and perform successfully.
MKSK focuses on the planning and design of downtowns, waterfronts, neighborhoods, cultural destinations, and campus environments. Our relationships with cities, institutions, and private sector clients span generations. We are passionate about our work and the legacy of our practice!
We are committed to personal growth and individual well-being, and offer a variety of resources to support career development, including in-house training, mentoring, professional association memberships, and licensing examination reimbursement.
MKSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
We are currently seeking talented, articulate, mid-level professional Landscape Architects and Urban Planners to design and manage urban-oriented projects.
- Creative Landscape Architect or Urban Planner with proven design focus and problem-solving skills through implementation
- Team player with a personality that succeeds in a collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited program
- 5+ year’s working experience
- Registration with current license strongly desired
- Exceptional graphic and communication skills
- Participates in the public dialog through organization participation and thought leadership
Please apply by submitting a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or to inquire about other MKSK positions.